- To perform high-quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To offer each customer an honest assessment of necessary maintenance so that customers are never charged for service that they do not need.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To use only products which are safe and which provide service which equals or exceeds those recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes, including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible, and in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
Based on our code of ethics, you will not be surprised to read what we value.